- On the first contact we will arrange a meeting, preferably with access to your garden, where we will discuss your ideas and wishes and I can offer you my advice on the best way to proceed.
- A survey will then be carried out covering all the relative points and a map of the existing garden drawn up.
- A concept sketch will then be produced and be the basis for discussion to determine what changes should be made and what alternatives might be of interest.
- Plans are then drawn up and specifications produced including a timeline and an estimation of costs.
- Suitable contractors are then nominated.
- The contract will be monitored to ensure quality and to deal with any questions should they arise through to completion.